Thursday, December 10, 2009

Again? For Real? Why?

Well I had to get shots again today. My God, you all know how I feel about this, so I won't go into details. Gwen came with Mommy and I this time. Mommy thought it would be good since she wants to be a pediatrician. We had to fill out this long question sheet. Mommy kept asking me questions and Gwen was asking questions too, but I was off the charts EXCELLENT in everything!!! That is what Mommy says. She may play favorites, but my doctor said I was doing really great. Oh and that with my big thighs I probably wouldn't even feel the shots....uh-sorry YOU were WRONG, but I don't want to go there again.

Here are the stats:

17 lbs 9 oz and I am 26 1/2 inches long!
And NO MORE SHOTS until I am One Year Old....Nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers