Monday, December 21, 2009

Man! She Caught Me!!!!

Enough said....

Oh here is me and Mommy this weekend. We were getting ready to go out to finish Christmas shopping with Daddy. Daddy likes to hold me when we walk around the stores...yup, you guessed it ALL THE LADIES GO CRAZY for my blue glasses and big thighs!!!! It is hard being a Corona man sometimes...;)

Okay so here is a new video that Tio took of me. It sounds kind of funny because Mommy thinks I am going to try to crawl to the phone. She has NO IDEA that I already have it in my hands!!! HA HA! I got you Mommy! But, what is really weird is that Mommy and Titi Chell sound SOOOO MUCH alike on the phone. Mommy almost didn't want to put the video up because people might get confused. But I told her the people who read my blog are pretty smart because they just love me SO MUCH!! so it would be okay.

Oh Oh Oh only a couple more days!!! Pop-Pop, Nino, and Lauren should be here on Wednesday night!! Woo-Hoo yay Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers