Monday, December 14, 2009

They Really Underestimate Me....

They think I don't get it. It is actually kind of funny. They think I have no clue, but I know what is going on. I see all the fuss over this Christmas thing. Mommy was wrapping presents this weekend.....hmmm....I KNOW some of them were for me. I mean I was really interested in the cardboard tube thing that the wrapping paper was on and the box of Play-Dou, no not the Play Dou; the actual box it came in. It was so cool! There were these holes where I could put my fingers and a handle that I could grab, so I really don't know WHAT they got me, but I know it was something. LOL They think they are so slick. Mommy was saying this was probably the last time she could wrap presents in front of me.

Oh and what is up with this Mommy and Daddy going out thing. Mommy didn't put me in my crib last night. Gwen did! And then when I woke up I was playing with Gwen and Tio and then Tio put me in my crib again! I always have a good time with Gwen and Tio and Mommy was there when I woke up at 3:30 am because I was hungry, but what are they thinking!? Mommy said something about Daddy's Christmas Dinner Party for work. Yeah, ok. Alright, enough complaining. LOL It IS Christmas time....we are supposed to be good or something like that.

Well I am excited because there are more presents under the tree!!!!! Keep wrapping Mommy keep wrapping....I know they aren't all for me, but it looks sooooo nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers