Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!

Okay so this Christmas thing was REALLY cool!! I got a bunch of fun stuff from my family and I got to hang out with them for a WHOLE weekend! That was awesome. Mommy has a bunch of pictures. She was going to use some photobucket thing, she said and create a link on my blog. Not sure if she did that yet. But, she did send a bunch of pictures to put on my blog. So here are some from our awesome family Christmas!!!

Here I am with Nino and Lauren...

This is my Uncle Joey and Mommy with me on Christmas Eve.

that Santa guy brought me this cool sit and stand farm animal toy! Look at what a big boy I am!

I swiped one of Daddy's Christmas gifts...it has Corona stitched on the back....lol...my cousin Lauren took this picture of me when we were playing on the floor.


Oh and Mommy says this is my B-Boy face....this was the day after Christmas when we were all just hanging out at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers