Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pediatric Opto-something or other...

Well Mommy calls it something else, but we went to the eye doctor last night. Me, Mommy and Daddy. It had been a while since we went last. Mommy says I am really nearsighted. That means I can only see things really well up close. If it gets too far (without my glasses) I can't tell you what is going on. Well duh I can't talk so I REALLY can't tell you what is going on, but I can't recognize or focus on things too far away. Anyway, Gwen is like this also so I guess I take after my cousin LOL. Well, when they checked my eyes the first time the doctor said I needed a -18 prescription, but they were only going to give me a prescription that was -14. Not my full prescription. He said because I was so little they didn't need to give me everything all at once. Well, check it out! Last night when they checked my eyes, they had GOTTEN BETTER! I didn't need a stronger prescription like my doctor thought I would. He said the prescription I have is just perfect for me now!

Mommy and Daddy were so happy. They thought I was going to have to get new stronger glasses, but no baby not me!!!!

Oh and I was climbing all over the place last night. I really like when I am on the couch with Mommy or Daddy or on the floor and I can jump all over them! LOL Oh and I am getting better at this crawling thing. I am not fully there yet, but Mommy and I were playing on the floor last night after the doctor's appointment and well...you tell me...how would you feel? We are playing on the floor and I was trying to grab Mommy's hands and she moved them away, so I had to scoot/crawl to get closer to her hands and EVERY TIME I got closer....she moved away again! What is up with that? And then she was doing it with my football too! She kept telling Daddy to watch me, but I just got tired and started rolling on the floor to get where I needed to go. Ha! she thinks she is smarter than me, but I caught on to her game.

Hey check out this picture....Mommy calls it my Spider Man shot!


9 more days until I see Pop-Pop and my cousins! And hopefully I will meet my Uncle Joey!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that Adrian had a good visit at the doctors! A great christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete

Followers